- No penalty if made two weeks before expected arrival.
- Cancelled at one week prior: $25.00 fee
- Cancelled at less than one week prior: $50.00 fee
- Cancelled on the day of expected arrival: NO REFUND
- Early departure: NO REFUND
- Exceptions to these policies include Holiday reservations and reservations for Kenyon College events which need to be cancelled 3 weeks before expected arrival. or no refund will be made unless we are able to re rent the cabin
- If a legitimate problem arises with the accommodations and you choose to leave without allowing us a chance address the problem, no refund will be given.
We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We do all bookings and collect payment information by telephone at this time.
Extra People or Guests
Two people only unless you have special permission for more than two. You will be ask to leave and not entitled to a refund.
We do our best to provide a clean comfortable place to stay for everyone, therefore we do not allow pets in our cabins or on the grounds. If you are found with a pet in the cabins you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
Smoking outside is allowed, Smoking is not allowed inside our cabins. We provide ashtrays and outside containers with sand to place your butts in while you are smoking outside. You can be fined up to $100.00 per offense or even ask to leave, with no refund given. Do not litter by discarding butts on the ground. Put them in their proper place. This goes for bottle caps as well. Do not throw any trash on the ground.
Do not burn trash in the fire pit. No bottle caps, foil, metal or plastic is to be thrown in the fire. Please extinguish your fire completely when you are going to bed or leaving the property at any time. Smoky Bear knows best.
You can buy firewood locally or on site for $10.00 a stack when available. (cash only)
Cell phone service
for the most part we get good cell phone reception.
sometimes things are outside our control or an act of God due to weather and stop working. We make every effort to see that everything is in working order. Sometimes a repairman needs to address the issue. We can not control the schedule for them, but will do our best to get things back on track.